Who is looking for a clean, healthy pizza?!?! This recipe is gluten free and super tasty!
This is pizza with a cauliflower crust. If you haven’t tried cauliflower crust yet then you are certainly missing out!
- 1 Cup grated cauliflower
- 1 Egg
- Mozzarella cheese
- Oregano seasoning
- Onion powder
- Tomato Sauce (I used Organic Natural)
- Black Pepper
- Bell Peppers (I like to use some red and green)
- Mrs Dash Italian Blend Seasoning
- Preheat Over to 425F
- Mix the cauliflower, egg, 1/2c mozzarella cheese, oregano seasoning, and onion powder
- Spread/pack onto a prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes (until it browns).
- While the crust is baking, cook up your chicken seasoning it with onion powder, black pepper, and Mrs Dash.
- When chicken is nearly complete add the peppers and onion slices and cook for approximately 2 minutes then remove from heat.
- When crust is done remove from heat
- Spread the tomato sauce across the crust
- Top with chicken, peppers, onion, and some more cheese. (How much depends on your fitness goals)
- Place back in the oven for 5-10 minutes (goal is to melt the cheese and heat the pizza thoroughly)